Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rain or Shine, we're goin' RETRO-FRESH!

Hey, everyone!

Jess here and we are back with another RETRO-fresh Wednesday and our theme is "APRIL SHOWERS and MORE!"   

Why stop at showers?  You TOTALLY don't have to!  This is an *ALL WEATHER* Challenge so bring on the rain, storms, and SUNSHINE, too!   We just want to see a "Weather" theme and a stamp that's 6 months old or more to qualify as "retro-fresh!"

Here's my sample:
...and a darling sample from Peggy:

and an adorable sample from Emily:

Now, it's YOUR turn!...but before we get to the nitty gritty, congrats to SHELBY G!
You're the winner of March's "SPRING CLEANING" Retro-fresh challenge!   Email Jess to claim your prize!

Ok- for those of you who are ready to go RETRO w/ us this month? Well, there's one other FUN announcement...
You have ALL MONTH to play along for an EVEN BIGGER PRIZE!

We will give a 4x6 set of choice PLUS a rubber single stamp of choice to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

You just have to:
*Use a qualifying "Retro-Fresh" TGF Stamp
*Enter by linking below
*Enter by Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 at NOON CST!

Thanks everyone and have fun getting "RETRO-FRESH" with TGF this month!



7 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I had fun with this challenge, thanks! Love all of the inspiration from everyone, great stuff. :) xo

KanataNewf said...

Lots of great inspiration! You could say I went with the "and more" part of the challenge. I went with an Autumn inspired card for something a little different.

Blankina said...

Hi!! What a great challenge and examples again, juste added mine..
Ciao Blankina

Shelby Goolsby said...

I am so thrilled I won for last month!! I am not sure I used the correct email though..I sent it to the "email me" button on the side bar but haven't gotten a response. Not trying to rush you I am just not sure I did it right, I am blonde:)

Kelly said...

Beautiful cards everyone!

Jas said...

Thank you for the challenge. Loved everyones cards!
Hugs,Jas

Anita said...

Love the inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge.